The Inclusive Social Security Policy Forum (ISSPF) networking platform is hosted and run by Development Pathways Ltd., a company registered in England & Wales under company registration number 07408331, whose registered is at First Floor Marlesfield House, 114-116 Main Road, Sidcup, London, England, DA14 6NG (we or our).
If you wish to use this site, you must agree to the legal terms and conditions as stated below.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you will not be authorised to use the ISSPF platform, and your use of the ISSPF platform must be terminated immediately.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Development Pathways Ltd., their employees and agents, from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including legal costs, arising out of or in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
The ISSPF platform is only available to those over 18 years of age.
Each user account must only be used by a single individual, and that individual must use the same whenever they access the ISSPF site. Group accounts or other sharing of accounts is not permitted.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree that you are over 18 years old and that you will review the Terms and Conditions periodically.
2 COPYRIGHT NOTICE
• All materials on ISSPF are the copyright of Development Pathways Ltd., or third parties. We and our licensors reserve all our intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, all copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents, and all other intellectual property rights of any kind) whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world. This means, for example, that we remain owners of them and are free to use them as we see fit.
• You may view the content of this site on screen, but you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use ISSPF content in any way except for non-commercial, personal, or educational use, and then only if you do not remove or modify any trademark, copyright or other notice displayed as part of the content.
• You also agree to not adapt, alter, or create a derivative work from any of ISSPF content except for non-commercial, personal, or educational use, and then only if you do not remove or modify any trademark, copyright, or other notice displayed as part of the content. Any other use of ISSPF content requires prior written permission.
• The names, images and logos identifying ISSPF or any other third parties referred to on ISSPF and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights or trademark rights. These trademarks may not be reproduced without the consent of the relevant owners.
• Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of ISSPF or any other third party.
• ISSPF reserves all rights not expressly granted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3 REGISTRATION, ACCOUNTS AND USER DETAILS
• Account eligibility: you must be 18 years and over and have a legitimate professional interest in social protection.
• Account registration process: to join, you must submit a form on the website which asks for the following:
= Job title
= Country of residence
= Reasons for joining
= Areas of interest
= Email address
= This information may be used in the network profiles once the network starts.
• Only a single individual is permitted to use the account which will be registered in your name.
• Group accounts or other sharing accounts are not permissible.
• Only you can use your account.
• Misuse must be reported.
• Log in passwords must be kept confidential and you are responsible for password loss.
• Profile information must be accurate and kept up to date.
• We are not obliged to permit anyone to register with ISSPF and we may refuse, terminate, or suspend registration to anyone at any time.
4 USE OF ISSPF PLATFORM
• We make no promise that the ISSPF platform is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the UK. If you choose to access the ISSPF platform from locations outside the UK, you acknowledge you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws where they apply.
• ‘Content’ refers to material including, without limitation, publications, texts, webinars, video, audio files, graphics, articles, blog posts or other materials on the ISSPF platform, whether a copyright of Development Pathways Ltd or a third party.
• We do not warrant that the functions contained on the ISSPF platform will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the content.
• No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be fully secure. Therefore, any information sent by email or submitted through the ISSPF platform is at your own risk.
• Any content provided by or through ISSPF is provided ‘as it is’ without any representations or any form of warranty (whether made expressly or implied by law).
• All implied warranties, terms and conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy, or otherwise, are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
• Any third-party provider content is provided ‘as it is’ and to the extent permitted by law, neither the relevant third-party provider nor ISSPF make any representations or warranties, express or implied, of any kind concerning such content.
• To the extent permitted by law, ISSPF will not be liable for any damages and direct, indirect, or consequential losses, including, any damages arising from the use or loss of use of ISSPF or the loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of ISSPF or any content provided by or through ISSPF whether suffered or incurred by you or any third party.
• ISSPF contains links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience, and we have no control over such websites, nor are we responsible for their content.
• Your use of any third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to their respective terms and conditions and privacy policies.
• ISSPF may not be used in part or in full for commercial purposes without prior licence.
• You agree to use ISSPF for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, nor restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of ISSPF.
• The ISSPF platform is provided by us to you free of change for information purposes only.
• We are not liable to you if we fail to comply with these terms and conditions because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lockouts or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; flood, fire, explosion or accident; epidemics or pandemics.
5 INFORMATION OR CONTRIBUTIONS PROVIDED TO ISSPF
• If you do not want to grant ISSPF the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution.
• Any contribution must be: your own original work and lawfully submitted; and, factually accurate or your own genuinely held belief.
• Contributions must be civil and tasteful. They must not contain any unlawful or objectionable content and they must not infringe the law.
• You agree that ISSPF shall not be responsible for your or anyone else’s contributions to its platform or any form of social media.
• We reserve the absolute right to delete or modify any material posted onto ISSPF platform, without notice to the user.
• Should you identify contributions that are unlawful, distasteful, or otherwise objectionable, then please contact the ISSPF team on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• You may create a link to the ISSPF platform from another website without our prior written consent provided no such link:
a) creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of the ISSPF platform;
b) implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to the ISSPF platform;
c) displays any of the trademarks or logos used on the ISSPF platform without our permission or that of the owner of such trademarks or logos;
or d is placed on a website that itself breaches these terms and conditions.
• We reserve the right to require you to remove any link to the ISSPF platform immediately at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
6 MISUSE OF ISSPF PLATFORM
You agree to not do the following:
a) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal, moral, or human rights of others (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
b) publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information
c) upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or confidence) unless the user owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary consents
d) upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of another’s computer
e) delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded
f) falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
g) use the platform to commit fraud, spread malware, or other illegal activities
h) use the platform to systematically gather data for direct marketing purposes
i) advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters, or
j) download any file posted by another user that the user knows, or reasonably ought to know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
7 LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes or claim, save where specific terms and conditions of use on any linked platform or specific sections of ISSPF provide for a separate governing law and jurisdiction, in which case the latter shall apply.
• If there is any conflict between these terms and any rules and/or specific terms and conditions of use appearing on linked platforms or specific sections of ISSPF, then the latter shall prevail.
• We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions periodically at our discretion, and will notify you at any time by posting changes online. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions from time to time to verify such variations.
• Your continued use of ISSPF, after any modifications have been posted, means you agree to be legally bound by these updated and/or amended terms.
9 CANCELLATION AND SUSPENSION OF ACCOUNT
• We reserve the right to cancel an account due to the breach of these Terms and Conditions.
• We will cancel unused accounts.
• The user has the right to cancel the use of their ISSPF account at any time.
Email Contact: email@example.com